Friday, October 22, 2021

Phew. What a miserable couple of years. Ideas continued to pour in and I am looking for a place, niche, school that will be a perfect (if that exists) fit for my creative ideas and vision. I have had recent yearnings to return to my artistic side and continue to focus on my creative coding skills and more digital painting, modeling.

My students continue to create some colourful assets for their GUI-based projects in both Python and Java. Love when the kids are engaged and seemingly excited about the subject matter. 

Speaking of Python, as of Python 3.10, it now has a legitimate Switch/Case! Whoop whoop! 


Here are the dream courses I would love to teach for 2022-23:

AP Computer Science A (Swing/FX/JOptionPanes): APCS curriculum including GUIs

Introductory course in Java (SWING/FX/JOptionPanes): Creative coding in Java

Introductory course in Python (Pygame): Creative coding in Python

Game Design (C# and Unity): 2D/3D Graphic Design, Audio/Sound/Music production

3D Modeling & Design (Blender): 3D printing, Digital modeling, Texturing & Rendering, (Animation)

*Web Applications/Game Design (JS and/or Unity): 

As I have done in the past, I would love to be able to collaborate with an art teacher who is adept, comfortable with the contemporary technologies which are in demand by modern studios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment