Friday, April 26, 2024

Creating an authentic space for creation/development...

One of my goals as an educator has been to help students tap into their creative energy and depart from their consumer-only instincts.  I love developing STE[A]M programs that guide students towards authentic learning and skills acquisition.

Here,a student development group, engages in VR development. Students use their C# coding skills to further develop their experiences. 

 


An important driving force to my commitment to education is the creative liberty that administrators have given me as an educator and developer of STEM curricula and content over the years. At this current school, the students and eventually interested teachers and staff, are (will) able to develop their own virtual reality experiences and engineer designs. These are some of the new opportunities that I have proudly established for the technology department at the high school level. Some of the courses also help to bridge the middle school with the high school.  I love being able to create learning experiences for future creators! Let’s go!



No comments:

Post a Comment