Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Architectural Design from students...

 Here are some examples of student projects. The image that is in grayscale is my exemplar. The others are student projects. I am very pleased with the overall quality, but careful observations and reflection leads me to believe that attention to detail (creatively and with instructions) is important. As some students failed to follow some of the instructions. But, I am pleased with the quality of the architectural designs submitted by those who were especially determined to take ownership of their tiny house designs. 


I will be modifying this design module. I will include additional material that includes more detailed construction information. For the future classes, they will be required to frame and insulate the houses in addition to placing walls. This will forward the module and provide students a more accurate process involved. Once again, scale modeling will be required.


No comments:

Post a Comment